- Enhanced SHOUTcast station browsing.
- Enhanced stream selection.
- UI/UX enhancements
- Bug fixes.
What's new in Zoom Player v14.3:
* You can now perform sorting (by Listeners, Name, BitRate & Format)
in the SHOUTcast station browser dialog.
+ When the up/down arrow keys are assigned to next/previous chapter
or track, the up/down keys were not set logically, now pressing
down will go to the next track/chapter and pressing up will
go to the previous track/chapter.
+ Opening a YouTube channel with no internet connection now shows
a refresh option instead of a message that the category is empty.
+ Using the 'Open subtitle file' to add a subtitle to the currently
playing media now initializes the file selection dialog to open in
the playing media's folder.
+ The stream selection fullscreen navigation interface will no longer
automatically close when switching between tracks.
+ You can now open the stream selection fullscreen navigation interface
even if no media is currently playing.
- Due to a language file that was not updated in version 14.2,
the titles on navigation interfaces showed the wrong title.
- Pressing the "Load More" button in media library categories with
a plugin capable of showing multiple pages (e.g. YouTube) would
cause the "refresh" option to disappear if there were no more
media to list.
- The RSS feed media library plugin was not showing the correct
publishing dates for some RSS feed (e.g. YouTube RSS).
- Trying to load a playlist through the Open URL (Shift+"U")
dialog failed with an error message.
- The media library playlist plugin did not function properly
under some conditions, reporting an empty category.
- The media library playlist plugin did not use a clean category
name when a playlist URL was used instead of an actual file.