#1 bluebird

bluebird

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:00 PM

Hi,

I'm using version 8.11 Premium.
I just re-installed my system and I got ZP working nicely as usual, except for the subtitle cycling.
The subtitles display as they should.
However, cycling through them with Ctrl-B results in flipped picture.
Subtitle filter is VSFilter 2.39 (x32) but I also tried version 2.40.4162 (x32). ZP is correctly configured to use VSFilter and not ffdshow.

OS is Win7 64bit with all the latest updates.

Any suggestions?

#2 Hawke

Hawke

Adept

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 03:36 AM

bluebird,

Try the latest version of xy-vsfilter (3002 Test), I'm using this version with no problems.
http://code.google.com/p/xy-vsfilter/

Zoom's stream selection code was re-written and only works properly using xy-vsfilter or ffdshow.

Hawke

#3 magic144

magic144

Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:28 AM

also check you haven't inadvertently set the "Picture Output->Flip Picture Vertically" setting in DirectVobSub Properties/Misc tab...not sure why you would have, but it's worth checking!

you can check these settings within ZP by looking in Advanced Options (CTRL-O), "Playback->Video->Subtitles->Configure Subtitle Filter" (with preferred renderer set to VobSub)

hope this helps,
cheers,
m

#4 ehathgepiurhe

ehathgepiurhe

Lead QA

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6710 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:41 AM

Thanks Hawke and magic :)

ehat

#5 bluebird

bluebird

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 10:15 AM

Thanks a bunch, Hawke, the filter you linked to did the trick. All is good in ZP land again! :kudo:

Also thanks to magic for the suggestion. That was one of the first things I checked. (I'm a long time user of ZP and have developed DirectShow filters myself)